Our target is getting ever closer, but we need to keep telling people for it to succeed.
On Thursday Ben and I (charlotte) were invited to London Capital Studios for a shoot for the Sky ‘Food Uncut’ programme.
Series Producer, Elaine Bancroft, saw the previous article in the Telegraph and wanted to help the campaign. The programme will be aired on Monday 22nd May (not sure of the time) on the UK Food Channel. We must pass on our sincere thanks to Elaine for inviting us on to the programme.
It was the first time Ben and I had entered a Studio to be filmed and it was certainly an experience – even Ben had to have his make-up done 🙂
When we returned home there was a call from Christopher Hope, the Business Correspondent for the Daily Telegraph. He wanted to write an update on the campaign for Mondays paper (22nd May). A big thank you to Chris for doing this. He has been a big advocate of the campaign since he wrote an article last August, from which we still get enquiries!
- 1951 shareholders across the globe
- £270,000 funds raised towards the £800,000
- We were on the Johnnie Walker BBC Radio 2 show this evening which has so far raised £8000!
- Our grant to Garfield Western Foundation has been declined, we still have to hear from GrantScape
- The Business Plan is now complete if anyone would like to see it
- A prospectus is being drawn up for Interest Free Loans.
For other ways you can help to spread the word see our How Can You Help Pages and scroll down to print posters or leaflets.