Time is getting tight and all we can do is tell people about our project. This has only one chance to succeed. We will work as hard as we possibly can to ensure its success, but it will only succeed with your help.
Lets save Fordhall Farm from development and allow it to be owned by YOU; its shareholders. Non profit making, but surely a life time share in our traditional English countryside is a priceless asset.
- £284,000 raised so far
- £200,000 Loan has been approved by Triodos Bank for 25 years at 1.5% above base.
- Still waiting to hear on a £450,000 grant from GrantScape
- Grant from Garfield Western Foundation has been declined
- Guided Walk Days coming up on 4th and 14th June at Fordhall – need to be booked in advanced.
- Our Family Fun Day at Fordhall is on Sunday June 11th.
35 days to go
£516,000 still to raise (not including Tridos offer)