We are proud to be a young, dynamic team who aren’t afraid to do things a little differently. From rethinking our technique to developing our products and processes, we are continually looking to grow and develop.
Fordhall catering is headed by farmer Ben- this alongside the farm and farm shop means he’s always got plenty to do!
- Catering Manager Hannah- She is the go to for all things planning, booking, admin and pretty much anything else that crops up. Hannah has worked at the farm for over six years, starting as a catering assistant and increasing her responsibilities each year.
- Event Manager James- James takes care of staffing, recruitment and daily event management. He started with Fordhall almost six years ago, left for a while and came back two years ago.
- Accounts Manager Davina – Davina manages everything account and finance related. She’s been with us for almost a year and makes sure everything is kept up to date and efficient.
- Logistics- Chris- Chris helps with stocking, logistics and oversees maintenance of the catering units. He’s been at Fordhall for four years.
- Logistics-Ellis- Ellis supports with stocking and supervising events. He’s been with Fordhall for four years.
- Logistics-Tareek- Tareek helps with stocking and event set up. He has been part of the team for three years.
We have a wonderful teams of catering assistants, cooks and supervisors who we recruit and train internally. They are mainly based around the farm, however we have growing teams in areas over the country close to events.
Want to know more?
If you’re interested in joining our catering team, please email email@example.com
To find out more about us or how we can support your event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org