Our Mission Statement
By restoring connections between hearts, minds and the soil, we will encourage and create meaningful change, which helps build health and resilience within people and planet.
Our Strategic Aims – the changes we strive to create
1. Promote an understanding that viable small-scale farming can be in harmony with wildlife and biodiversity
2. Create educational and fun experiences which leave lasting memories and therefore create a shift in behaviour towards a more environmentally conscious society.
3. Have a positive impact on well-being through increasing people’s connections to nature and the environment.
4. Provide and increase the understanding of good food made from local/seasonal produce.
5. Influence innovative approaches to using farming assets and the land for the benefit of the community.