Due to BT incompetence we have been offline for 2 weeks; not completely inactive!
Recent updates include:
- A mass sheep shearing at Fordhall Farm which has left lots of ‘naked’ sheep looking confused and bewildered about themselves.
- Scouts centenary is about to begin at the farm. Tents have been going up since Monday in preparation for the 500 participants. The event will be running until Monday and includes a ceremony on Sunday involving mayors and other community representatives.
- Charlotte and Sophie are off to Hay-on-Wye Festival today as Charlotte is taking part in a debate about No Cows = No Countryside with others including Peter Kindersley.
- Other – first board meeting with the new board took place last week. It was really positive and everyone is keen to get involved. There are so many different skills and experience amongst the baord members. This is going to be an exciting year!
- Sophie is still hotly persuing volunteers for Fordhall Family Fun Day on July 1st – we need as many volunteers as possible to help make this exciting day as successful as last year. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01630 638696 for more information to see how you can help.
More information and pictures of startled sheep will be available soon!