- General complaints
The Fordhall Community Land Initiative (FCLI) wants to exceed expectation in everything we do. However, we know that there may be times when we do not meet our own high standards. When this happens, we want to hear about it, in order to deal with the situation as quickly as possible and put measures in place to stop it happening again.
We take complaints very seriously and we treat them as an opportunity to develop our approach. This is why we are always very grateful to hear from people who are willing to take the time to help us improve.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure that is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint.
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint.
- To make sure everyone in our organisation knows what to do if a complaint is received.
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way.
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired.
- To learn from complaints and feedback to help us to improve what we do.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, in line with relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy lies with the FCLI Manager, however day to day implementation is delegated to relevant staff members.
How to make a complaint
Complaints should where possible be in writing and sent to:
Fordhall Community Land Initiative, Fordhall Organic Farm, Tern Hill Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire, TF9 3PS
email : email@example.com
All correspondence will be kept secure in a complaints file available only to those investigating the complaint.
We aim to acknowledge receipt of any complaint within 5 working days of it being received. Should it be required, we would aim to provide a more detailed response (if needed) within 20 working days.
- Further assistance
Further assistance with regards to any complaint can be sought from the following organisations:
Financial Conduct Authority, 25 The North Colonnade, London, E14 5HS
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF, 0303 123 1113, firstname.lastname@example.org